Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Death We Us Part

Today, a friend of mine died. She was such a lovely lady, full of love, life and liberty. I can see her smile even now as my heart breaks for her husband, her son, daughter-in-law and grandaughter of only sixteen. How missed she will be. How much love she showed in word and deed. She gave and gave until there was no more to give. Her family adored her, friends were honored to know her and I am certain strangers felt comforted by her beautiful smile and gentle voice as I was so blessed to be called her friend.

I thank you God, for allowing her to come into my life and me into hers. I thank you Lord, we will one day meet again and praise you together as we once did in church. Please strengthen her family left behind and cause them all to look to you for comfort and guidance from here on out. Bring them to You Lord, and show them Your undying faithfulness and hope to go on. Remind them they have friends who love and care for them and are here to help them through this enormous event. In your precious name I pray, Amen.

We miss you Sue Wolf. Be at peace now and enjoy sitting in the Presence of Our heavenly Father, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment