Monday, September 21, 2009

Anticipaition on the Horizon

I'm sitting here no more than 5 feet from my sweet hubby Ken, but how I miss him already. I can't imagine the plans God has for our new journey to Arizona, but I sure do pray they include us being together soon enough.

In only a few weeks, I will help him pack his personal items, clothing, computer, some tools and several other items of his choosing, into his truck to be off on his long journey back to Arizona.....without me. He's going to look for work there since Oregon has not offered him anything that will feed, clothe and provide a home for us. Prayerfully, he will get a job shortly after getting settled in to a motel room in Phoenix.

I will be remaining here atleast until December after I am finish my interns in Criminal Law and finally getting my Juvenile corrections certificate soon. Where the two years of going to college have gone I have no idea, but I really didn't want to finish without Ken around. I remember the Lord telling me, He will never leave me or forsake me as He spoke in Hebrews 13:5 in the Bible. Even when it feels like I am alone, He is with me. When I feel I have no more strength to go on, God reminds me I can do all things through His Son Jesus as told in Philippians 4:13. Since God is always with me and I can do everything in Him, obviously I am going to make it through this trial, but how I wish I didn't have to be separated from my hubby at this time.

I know God is able to keep that which He began and He turns bad things for good to them that love Him and are called according to His purposes. What better promises could I have to remind me God is with me, strengthens me, will protect me and the bad things that come my way during this new journey back to Arizona, will work in my favor, mature me in His ways, strengthen me with His power and maybe, just maybe I will be molded more into His image; a heart's desire of mine indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment